Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Story

First thing that I can remember in my life was, my first car crash. I heard stories about it but never really remember it. My mom says it was late and slick and when we hit black ice we rolled right off the road and down the hill. To bad my dad was driving or I could have made a joke about women drivers.
Ever since I was little I can't sit inside and play video games, or watch tv for more than a few hours. It's the weirdest thing to see people laze around and not do anything all day, I love to be out and doing things, sports, running, or anything.

I've broken 9 bones. I'm proud to be able to say that. 2 bones in 3 weeks, 4 bones in 1 year and 17 dislocations, 9 sprains, 3 concussions, 6 surgeries. My mom tries to make me feel good by saying I do alot of cool stuff. yeah its just because I don't think about what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment