Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blurb

A Whole New World (Disney Characters)
So somehow Disney characters have found a way to travel from one world to the next. How? Nobody knows, but it has been done. How do I know this you ask? well there was clearly a song written about it if your reading this right now.

Guilty Conscience (Eminem and Dr. Dre)
When your thinking about doing something bad, something wrong, something that you know your parents don't you to do or something that makes you feel cRaZy! Or you think I could do the right thing and say no. I could go do something different, well according to this song you should just shoot the angel and devil on your shoulders and not do anything.

Strange Clouds (B.O.B and Lil Wayne)
Isn't it the weirdest thing when you are out on a great summer day, at the pool, on your tramp or just looking out the window and see the strangest looking clouds? Elephants, Tigers, Lions, and even Raspberries. Oh gets me so pumped every single time I see those.

Young Wild and Free (Wiz Kalifa and Snoop Dogg)
So what we do things maybe we shouldn't? Why do we have good and bad things anyways? Why do we even put them into categories like that? Nothing is going to matter in 50 or 60 years anyways! Our planet is either going to be completely destroyed from the Apocalypse, alien invasion, or nuclear warfare so we will all be dead and than we will be in that place after this life looking up saying wow.. why didn't I be a better kid, or wow.. I would have ended up in this place anyways so why didn't I cause more ruckus?

1 comment:

  1. "I would have ended up in this place anyways so why didn't I cause more ruckus?" good point.

    ReplyDelete