Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thinkin About You

Your like the Christmas present I want so badly but know there is no chance in getting, but I keep asking over and over for.I look at you and all I can do is wish, I wanna be with you.

I wanna be with you like water with the flowing river, I can rhyme like beats, beats like in my stomach. and girl I'd rhyme for you.

I wanna be with you like a daughter to her daddy and a letter to the alphabet. I wanna be with you and girl Ill be your big papa.

I wanna be with you like a football to the field, basketball to a court, weight to a gym, cheerleader to the crowd and girl if you be the crowd I'll be your cheerleader.

I wanna be with you like a lost child to his mother, cub to its family, and girl I will never let you get lost.

I wanna be with you like a secret admirer to their cutie, like a tan to the skin, surfer to his wave, and girl I'll take you home to Hawaii. Girl, I want to be with you

4 comments:

  1. I love this! the very first part is my absolute favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it is different, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your like the Christmas present I want so badly but know there is no chance in getting, but I keep asking over and over for." this is pure genius

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the "I wanna's" over and over usually would be dumb. Yet, it really adds to this post. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete