Monday, January 2, 2012

Jealousy

How Bad Do You Want It?
Success
This is one of the most motivational poems I've ever heard, when I look at myself and back to this poem, I feel inspired to become better, to show not others, but myself what I can do and become. How can I change myself to be better? Is it paying more attention to Coach Nelson when he speaks? Could be, but after I saw this I exploded inside, not from indigestion but from my priorities. I want success, but how much I want it needs to change.

Rob Russell

"As a young man who you realize wanted to create a great deal of cash, and so he went to this guru right, he told this guru he wanted to be on the same level your on and so the guru said in the event you wanted to be on exactly the same level I’m on, I’ll meet you at the beach at four in the morning.


He liked the beach. I stated I wanted to "make money", I do not want to swim.

The guru said if you wanted to create money I’ll meet you tomorrow 4 am.

So the young man got there at 4am, all prepared to rock and roll got the suit on, he ought to of worn shorts. The old man grabs his hand and says how bad do you want to be successful?


He said "real bad", The guru says walk on out there. So he walks out onto the water, watch this, when goes out to the water he goes waist deep, like this crazy guy. I just wanna make cash; he got me out there swimming. I didn’t ask to be a life guard. I wish to make money!

He stated I do! he said "walk a little further". He came dropped his head in, held in him down! Hold him down! My man didn’t scratching hold him down! I got you, I know you brushed it off but I got you. He had him held down; I require you for an illustration. He had him down just about before my man was going to pass out, so he raised him up, he stated I got a question for you, somebody answer the question for me, he stated when you had been water what did you want to do?

He said I wanted to breathe. He told the guy, he stated whenever you wish to succeed as bad as you wanted to breathe and then you will be successful.

http://kettlebell-training-for-sport.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-

bad-do-you-want-to-succeed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment